Yesterday was IT..the last day for Kate. It was her last class day of high school. She started at her school 6 years ago...in 7th grade. She's grown. She's changed. She's ready to move on to bigger things. I'm so proud of her.
Friday, April 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


We are so proud of her...please tell her congrats, Ang. When I first glanced at the top photo I was blown away by the resemblence between Carly and Kate...I've never noticed a resemblence before. She is moving on to bigger and better things. I can't wait to watch her grow and prosper in the coming years.
ReplyDeleteShe has blossomed from a little girl to am also woman. I imagine if she wouldn't have a hard time understanding all that she is feeling. On top of the world and scared to death at the same time. Throw in girl hormones and you have got quite a lot on your mind. Congrats to all of you. Enjoy your girl for the summer and get ready to open a new chapter...for all of you...
ReplyDeleteSeems like yesterday...this is what K looked like when I "met" her. EEK!!! Well I guess this is what you work your whole life for....to help her come into her own...and LOOK at her OWN!!! Who could anticipate that your little girl would grow into the most brilliant and beautiful young woman with the world as her oyster. She's on her way. High five to her parents for getting her there. Kate has just an incredible heart and mind!
ReplyDelete