Friday, April 23, 2010

Oh my...

I thought I loved my 50mm lens, but this new 85mm is really something. I played with it outside with Jake today and got a bunch of darling shots. I came home with the lens yesterday and just informed Dan that he was off the hook for Mother's Day.  He handled the news very well. I was so proud of him. He is impressed with these shots, too.
How funny is this shot?? He was hanging from a tree branch.
 I couldn't resist a shot of these feet once the shoes and socks came off.
Right now he tolerates the camera.  He hasn't asked me to put it away yet. I shouldn't push my luck!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I hear ya on the 85... I do love my 50mm and it is my Go To but should break out the 85 for some diversity. Love J's cup! Great photos! Hope you guys have a fun weekend. Love ya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay...darling shots, Ang. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pics are pure JOY Ang...enjoy your new lens!

    ReplyDelete