Thursday, April 22, 2010

School Picnic in the Park

We had Jake's school picnic yesterday. It was a gorgeous day. I think Jake and I were the last ones to leave. I took a BUNCH of pictures and was disappointed that I didn't get more that I just loved. Jake just moves too fast and is reluctant to look at the camera. I think I'm going to have to start trying bribery or some other trick.

Jake spent some time on the swings, played the prepared games multiple times, made up some games of his own, and flirted with older girls in the park on a field trip. It was a good day.
This morning Jake was wrestling on the floor with his Daddy. He stopped, turned to me, and said, "Mommy, I love my Dee."  That's his nickname for his Daddy.  Jake, I love your Dee, too!

4 comments:

  1. That 2nd and 4th one are INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Canvas those babies up!!!!

    That is the SWEETEST comment EVER that J made....made me tear up!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, I'm sure Dan was gushing with pride when Jake said that...what a doll he is.

    Gorgeous photos, Ang...it looks like he had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That kid just has the face - he doesn't take a bad photo. Love, love his hair. Scrap the Dee before you forget - he iwll love it when he gets bigger. He is just a doll, give him a nanaz hug please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great colors! He is growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete