Tonight is Richard's prom. I didn't get to see the kids together, so I'll have to wait for Richard's mom to share those shots. I just got a few of Kate as she was getting ready. In the second shot, she is sending Richie one final text.
She wasn't in the greatest mood for pictures. She had to get up super early this morning to take a final...on a Saturday. I've never heard of such a thing, but at least the calculus final is out of the way. Well, sort of. She took the teacher's final for the class. She still has to take the AP exam in 2 weeks. Things are winding down for her, but she is still getting slammed with last minute assignments and papers.
I am happy to finally have the invites ordered for her graduation party. We have a date set. We have some good ideas about what we want to serve. There will be a lot more people than I expected. Kate invited a huge group of friends, and it seems like a lot of them are coming.
I have one last thing to do for my business. I need to set up the website. It seems like a huge task. I'm hoping to tackle it this week. I'm working tonight on our new desktop computer instead of my laptop. We got a new HP computer with Windows 7. Wow...Windows 7 is so impressive. I was certain I wanted a MAC when it was time to replace my laptop, but I'm really blown away by this operating system.
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Loving 7! Thinking will try a web cam again soon. Vista was just the cause of so much trouble.
ReplyDeleteKate looks gorgeous and I hope they had a great time. Sounds like a great party just around the corner!
Graduation is in the air, I always love this time of year, Good luck on the web site. You need a SIL computer genius - love mine. We are talking about adding apps on iTunes and he is willing to be my partner.
Happy Sunday, my friend. Love ya zalaine
She looked beautiful, Ang. I can't wait to see the pics of them together.
ReplyDeleteLet me know if you need any help with the graduation set up...I'd be happy to help in any way possible.
Kate looks so beautiful and I love how her dress matches her room. Hope they had a blast!
ReplyDelete