Why are they so hard for me? Here we go again. We need a new kitchen table. Our extension table is messed up, and I don't think it's fixable. When we sit at our table, my side goes up and down when Dan puts is elbow on it. It drives me crazy! Also, many of the bolts on the chairs are stripped, and the backs keep falling off. It's just a riot. I really wanted to wait to replace the set until Jake was older, but I don't think we can't wait any longer. I want to order from Room and Board again because we were so happy with our dining room set. I just wish we could visit the store to see the furniture in person. Here are the pieces I am considering.
The top two are the Parsons table. The legs are natural steel. I am considering either frosted glass for the top or white quartz. You can also get solid wood tops.
This is the Portica table with stainless legs and either a white quartz, frosted glass, or wood top.
I'm liking the solid maple chair with an ebony stain. I was certain I would do leather again until I saw this one.
I don't know why furniture is so hard for me. I just wish everything would last so I wouldn't have to replace it! Feel free to give an opinion...especially you, Kathy! ;)
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Ok, here's my two cents... Love the chairs and would choose the table with a wood top. Second choise would be frosted glass. PS I know nothing...
ReplyDeleteAng, I'll call you after I do lunch duty to talk, if you are home. I like the darker legs for your kitchen...are they black or dark charcoal? I think the frosted glass would look really cool with your backsplash. My only concern with the chairs would be comfort. They would be easy to clean, but those chairs may not be comfortable on the back (kwim)? Just some thoughts...I'll call you later.
ReplyDeleteAll I know is everything you've done so far looks spectacular! Designer beautiful!!!
ReplyDelete