Easter was such a beautiful day! Jake was great in Church. He was handed an unlit candle when we walked in, and this candle (as well as our candles) kept him occupied throughout Mass. The walk up to the altar and candle lighting were the icing on the cake for him. After Church, we did Grandma Sally and Grandpa Gene's house for an Easter egg hunt and lunch. It was so fun to be able to do the hunt outside. I can't remember an Easter this warm. We freshened up at our house for just one hour and headed to Aunt Janie and Uncle Paul's house for egg hunt #2 and dinner. Jake took a little snooze in the car on the way there...never letting go of his Easter basket.
I was really happy with my pictures this Easter. I have a bunch of favorites.
Jelly beans were not popular with Jake. He was all about the Hershey's Kisses. I think I know what we'll use to potty train!
It seems like just yesterday that Carly and Kate were the little ones doing egg hunts.
Jake is crazy about Gracie. She takes good care of him...and brings him Girl Scout cookies!
I'm always so excited to get a picture of my beautiful girl.
Brendon and Jake have been big buddies lately. Brendon is very protective of his little cousin.
The big kids have to stick together! Kate is so happy to have Cam and Brianna in her life.
Ashley and Grandpa have always had a very special bond.
Sam gets a lift from his Papa. I think this is my favorite Easter picture.
Ashley and Izzy are definitely having fun during the egg hunt. I was excited that they stopped long enough for me to get this cute shot!
Sam and George sharing a quick moment of brotherly love...believe me...very quick.
I got this shot thanks to Em. I didn't even notice that she and Kate were sitting together talking. Em yelled at me to grab my camera and document the moment. My sister knows me so well.
It was a very Happy Easter!
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












Beautiful pictures, Ang!! Looks like another good easter for you all :)
ReplyDeleteYou captured some beautiful shots, Ang...thanks so much for taking so many gorgeous photos.
ReplyDeleteYour pics are ON FIRE!!! Gorgeous work Ang and a gorgeous family!
ReplyDeleteShanah is right - these are just awesome. While they are all fab, love the one with your dad and Ashley. Need to take some of your dad and mom. Love taking pictures of those whose youth is not as visible. The character in their faces is fab. You rock!
ReplyDelete