Saturday, April 3, 2010

Guess what I just bought?

I bought a domain name!!!  I'm pretty excited about it. I may not act on it right now, but I wanted to lock it up. Fun, huh?

I spent the day baking cupcakes and mini cheesecakes for Easter. Dan kept Jake occupied outside. We went out for date night to one of our favorite restaurants, and then I went a little crazy at Ann Taylor Loft. I haven't bought anything since the first of the year and am down almost 10 pounds. Some pre-Jake stuff will work, but I'm finding that it's not very comfortable. I was so excited to buy single digits again!

I promised some pictures from the photo shoot yesterday. Here are some of my favorites. I could photograph these sweet, beautiful girls every single day. I have so much fun with them. By the way girls, Jake is asking to come over and play at your house!

Happy Easter!!!

4 comments:

  1. Way to rock the photography Ang.....you are FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!! The family is going to be thrilled!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can so see where this photography thing is headed for you. We will talk in 6 months and see where you are. These are fabulous and hope your domain name is FABulous.com because anything else would be wrong. Happy Easter my friend...lots of love sent your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are gorgeous, girl! I'm not happy with my Easter photos at all...they all have shadows. I need to look into a light, and another lens...why does everything have to cost so much...ugh! I hope your pic of mom and the girls turned out...mine looked awful. Congrats on the new clothes...I need a new outfit for First Communion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting!! My dear hubby just bought me a domain too! I need to figure out how to set it up :) I am so excited for you, Ang!! Love the pictures! Especially the 3rd one down, what a capture!!
    Hope you had a great Easter :)

    ReplyDelete