Website development is tricky. I should leave it to the pros, right? I am about to drop the hosting provider I am using and make a switch. After spending a ton of time today on it, I'm just not getting the look I want. I am going to need to make a fresh start. I told a lot of you that the site would be up and running in a week. I must have been delusional. Now I'm shooting for the end of the summer! Wish me luck! Oh...by the way...this blog will remain unchanged. I am only talking about my photography website.
I don't have any pictures ready to share. I will try to get some uploaded tomorrow. I had to stay focused on one task today. I can leave you with a sweet story. Sweet...there is that word again...the word I always use to describe my son.
Dan is usually the one to get him out of his room in the morning. We put a gate up at his door, so he can't wander the house at night. You know he would! He called for us yesterday morning, and Dan ran up as usual. I was sitting on the couch with cup of coffee number one for the day. Jake saw me when he hit the bottom of the steps still in his daddy's arms. He looked at me and said, "Hi! I missed you!" That set the tone for the rest of the day. It was all good.
Kate has 2 days of high school classes left! It's really hard to believe. She's been studying like crazy for finals and finishing the yearbook which is going to look amazing. Apparently I'll be able to get my own copy! You know she gets all that creativity from ME!
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That boy is filled with SUGAR...and the kind that makes your soul sing!
ReplyDeleteEek..can't believe K is nearly done....oh my!!!! Can't wait to see her yearbook!
Sorry about all the web site trouble...that is some undertaking ....certainly let the professionals handle that nightmare!
I can only imagine how difficult it is to set up a photography website, Ang...good luck, girl.
ReplyDeleteThat Jake is the sweetest boy...bless his heart!
I bet Kate is so excited...I can't wait to see the yearbook. Of course, she gets all her creativity from you...did you have any doubt???
Of course she does? The apple, the tree - it is all true.
ReplyDeleteThat is one love boy. How lucky can a girl get?
I hear ya about the web frustration. I tried once and gave up. For me, I know when DIY is not going to happen. Good luck, you are a trooper.
You can feel Graduation in the air! Smells like hope, dreams and alot of laughter. That is my hope for all of you...
Hi! Came over from Katrina's place. Fabulous photos!!!
ReplyDeleteIf there's anything I can do to help with your website, let me know ;)