Kate asked if I would bring Jake into school during lunch so everyone could see him. I don't think he's been there all year, and he's changed so much. His sister enjoyed showing him off. One girl actually said that he looks like he could be Kate's baby. Thanks. Don't remind me that I'm the oddball of the family. I wonder how many kids I would have to have to finally get one with dark hair??!!
I spent the day at mom and dad's with Izzy and Jake. These were my favorite shots of the day.
This last shot isn't great because the sun was so bright, but I just had to grab one of the bouncing.
Jake said something so funny in the car on the way home from school today. He and Izzy were watching Santa Buddies. It's a movie full of dogs that talk. Jake turned to Izzy and said, "When I grow up, I'm going to have a big dog." This kid is 2! Where did he get the grow up stuff? I was shocked at the complexity of this statement. Poor guy. I wonder when I should break it to him that his mom is very allergic?? Maybe by "grow up" he means adulthood? Let's hope so, because I can't stand the thought of breaking his heart.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Life shouldn't be that complicated but at times, is. Gage is into Jerry Garcia ties (go figure) and at $36 a piece, we have GOT to score some bargains. I can't stand the thoughts of breaking his heart...I hear you my friend. Love me these boys, just love em.
ReplyDeleteROFL at what Jake said (and that IS incredible that he said and thought that...very mature!)..especially since Elijah told his friend's mom he's getting a dog too and when she questioned him (knowing I was not having any part of that!) he said nonchalantly "oh...when I get married"!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the shots...so fabulous Ang!
The shot of K and J melted my heart...and so sweet she wanted to show him off!
Jake is so adorable...what a darling thing to say. I love the back shots of the kids...adorable.
ReplyDeleteThank you for calling me back, Ang...so sorry I haven't had time to call you back. I've been so busy with 8th grade graduation stuff (the 7th grade parents plan graduation). I can't wait to have the time to pick your brain a little. I'll call you back as soon as I can.