Friday, April 9, 2010

It all starts somewhere.

Jake got his first lesson in mouse manipulation today. He played at pbskids.org. He did really well and seemed to pick it up quickly. I'm sure this is just the beginning of a long and beautiful friendship. I'll be curious to see if he asks to play on the computer tomorrow.

This afternoon Jake got his stool out of the bathroom and carried it into the family room. I asked him what he was doing. That stool is suppose to stay in the bathroom. He answered, "I'm doing somefing. I'm doing somefing important."  I didn't know whether to laugh or be afraid. I sent him back into the bathroom to return the stool. Now I kind of wish I had waited to see what he was planning before I stopped him.

Thanks to Grandpa Gene for the reminder to put out our hummingbird feeder. I can't believe I forgot this year. The weather has been so warm and gorgeous that I'm sure they must be in the area or close. Jake and I went to Walmart again today to pick up a new feeder and a finch feeder, too. While we were outside placing the feeders, Jake spent some time playing bubbles. Unfortunately the playing is always short-lived and then the pouring begins. I'm not sure there is any bubble solution left.

3 comments:

  1. Omgosh...that boy is seriously FUNNY!!!! Somefin important huh...??!!!!

    Hope you get a hummingbird and a pic..how fun would that be?

    Love this shot of J blowing bubbles and love the mouse one....but I dare say you will be sharing computers soon and then you'll have no one to blame but yourself. Then again...computer time for J may mean computer time for you..yeah!

    Have a great day...love you. S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somefing important, I get that! Now one wants to know what????

    Got Keaton a cell phone Friday and within seconds, he had it mastered. They will never now a world without computers and could be why they love them so. Bubbles are a wonderful thing and you captured them beautifully. XO

    ReplyDelete