I registered with the state today, ordered my business cards, and set up a fan page on Facebook. I have my domain name, but I still need to work on the website. I'm thinking that could take awhile. I need a few extra kidless hours in my day...someday.
I got the ranch pictures edited. I have a bunch that I just love. There were so many firsts for Jake on Sunday. We bought him his first big boy 4-wheeler, he fished, and he collected tadpoles. Check out this shot of the first time he fed the fish. This is my favorite shot of all.
Here are my other favorites.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











Looks like you are ready to roll. Best wishes on loving the families that bring you into theirs. When you take photos, I think you become one of them, for a short while.
ReplyDeleteThe ranch pictures are just precious. Jake looks like he is 10 on the 4 wheeler. I see a canvas in your future.
Another part of your journey. Enjoy the view!
Congrats Angie! you are so talented and I love you! Love all the photos. Mwuah!
ReplyDeleteWoot...so happy for you, Ang...congrats on being official!
ReplyDeleteYou captured some GORGEOUS shots...I love the first one too...what a capture. Such beautiful memories.
Good for you Angie, I'm sure you are going to be a huge success! I have been blown away by your pictures lately!
ReplyDeleteHoly Smokes....(insert proper verbage here!!). Your photos get more astounding by the day!!!
ReplyDeleteHUGE CONGRATULATIONS on your endeavor....I'm so excited for you!!!
You look so skinny...you look like a sister to K instead of her mom!!!