You can't be angry with this boy. He is just too sweet. This is what I found yesterday when I walked into the kitchen.
It might look like he's playing in his sister's water cup. That is exactly what I thought. There was water all over the table. There was water all over the floor. I thought...here we go again. I can't leave him alone for 5 minutes without finding some kind of trouble or mess. Then...guess what he says?
"Mom...this is holy water. I doing this for Jesus." Then he attempts the Sign of the Cross. "In the Father. In the Son. Spirit. A Amen."
I was anything but angry.
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

OMGosh, I swear he would get away with anything at my house (ha)! That is the cutest story, Ang...I can just hear him saying that in his sweet, little voice...precious guy! Love this!
ReplyDeleteawww!
ReplyDeleteOk...that set the chillometer off big time. Yes...that boy is a direct gift from G*D all right. Best story ever!
ReplyDeleteIt gets no better than this. Taking to the Big Picture, it is a wonder what we learn and how we learn it. You will never forget and I imagine, he won't either.
ReplyDelete