Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Big Helper

Jake must help with everything now. I mean EVERYTHING. The latest is that he'll help clear dishes from the table after a meal just so he can get to the Windex faster.
We have a big, glass table. I'm sure you can imagine how long he takes to saturate it with window cleaner. I could probably write and publish another blog post in that amount of time.  I bet you are wondering what is in his mouth. That would be a ring pop. He ate a good dinner.

I was thrilled with these two shots that I got at the park today. We spent 3 hours there. We needed a day out together. The weather has been rainy and cool, but today was just perfect.
 I'll tell you what amazes me. Jake can charm people wherever we go. He started by entertaining everyone in the waiting room at my allergist's office. Then at the park he charmed a college student enough that she allowed him to play with her 2 month old puppy for 30 minutes. He also made another friend...a 4 year old girl. They spent lots of time together, too.

4 comments:

  1. He is so dang stinkin' Cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweetie. Those photos just capture his precious, little personality...beautiful, Ang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just like his mom- so sweet....everyone loves him! And what's not to love about a guy who wants to clean...LOL!

    LOVe the catchlights you caught....bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right...he is a charmer. Wait till he is older and you can't keep the babes away from him! Will have to change his name to Trouble ...or Windex!

    ReplyDelete