Thursday, January 19, 2012
This is how his mind works...
I was sitting right there next to the tub. I made the mistake of looking down at my iPad for too long. I don't worry about keeping my eyes on him, because he makes noises or sings constantly. I always know he is fine. I learned today that I must always watch. When I don't stuff like this happens!
This boy keeps us constantly entertained!
I am back to work this week. The few weeks off was wonderful, but I was ready to shoot again. Here is a sneak peek...
Gigi...I want to take a picture of YOU!
The family was my first client! They will always have a special place in my heart. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











So happy to see Jake feeling better. Hope you find your work groove in these wonter months. Lovely images that will make all, happy!
ReplyDeleteYou are the most amazing photographer Ang!!!!!! love the tub shots!
ReplyDelete