Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Caroline

My niece has been patiently waiting for her aunt to edit these pictures that were taken a couple of weeks ago. Thanks for your patience, Caroline! I just love these fun and vibrant shots. She's become a beautiful young woman and is beautiful on the inside as well. She's a delight!







Here are my 365 shots from the last two days.


I hate it when the lights come down.


We were almost out of coffee this morning, so Dan ran to our favorite coffee place.

Now that I've decided to work on Project Life, waiting for my kit has been frustrating. I ordered my first set of pictures and did jot a few notes that I wanted to remember to include. Unfortunately the page protectors I really want...Design A...are out of stock until early February. I guess I'm just going to have to hang on to everything, keep it organized, and keep good notes until the page protectors arrive. I can't wait to get started!

2 comments:

  1. She is so grown up! What a wonderful thing you did for her Gigi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so appreciative that you took the time during your break to take her photo. We absolutely love them all, and I have no idea which one I'm going to have blown up! Let me know how much I owe for the proof book. MWAH!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete