Sunday, January 1, 2012

Done Deal.

I ordered my holiday book late last night...right before we rang in the New Year. :)



Here is my cover:


I am so excited to have it finished. I can't even believe it! Kate Pertiet's templates made it SO easy. Check her out at DesignerDigitals.com or leave a comment if you need more information.

I've made a big decision. I was a bit influenced by some friends...namely Mary, Gina, and Jodi. Hey, girls! ;)  I'm going to do both Project 365 and Project Life. I really think it will actually simplify things for me. Project Life is not necessarily a daily thing, and it's very simple. I just need all the products to come back in stock at Amazon, so I can order and get started! I think the method I was using previously to turn my blog into a book and make a separate book for 365 were a lot more complicated. The book templates were not easy to manipulate.  For 365 I'm going to print my pictures as 4x6's and use the Urban Outfitters album I ordered. I will print at my lab once a month, and filling in the journaling should be a breeze.

To get started, I decided to take Jake on a little visit to a new local park. It's actually a dog park, but I noticed an amazing red barn there. I didn't really get the shots I wanted, because it was much colder and windier than I expected once we got there. We had to move fast! Terri will back me up on this one! I did get a few SWEET shots...notice the blowing hair. The boy is a trooper!  I wanted to start my 365 album with Jake. That boy oozes JOY.  How did we get this lucky?


Boxed numbers by Cathy Zielske available at DesignerDigitals.com.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you do with Project Life this year Angie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to do Project Life this year too, Ang...shoot me an email....what did you end up ordering? I can't decide if I want to do the digital version or the other???

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete