This was Jake's first visit. I feel like a terrible mother. I can't believe it took 4 1/2 years to get him there. I didn't do it on purpose. It just really slipped my mind. We were planning on the zoo today, but it got much colder and cloudy. I knew we needed to get out of the house, so this idea popped in my head. I'm so glad it did. He had SO much fun. In fact...I'm thinking a membership is in order.
My boy who loves coins and flat money was obsessed with the donation boxes.
He enjoyed the magnets and the music...
and the doorbells!
There were plenty of slides and tunnels.
He spent lots of time fishing with magnets.
His other focus was the garage and working on the car.
He told us recently that when he's older he wants a black BMW. ;) He is definitely a car guy like his Daddy. He's very good at identifying lots of cars. He even remembers cars we've rented on vacations and can pick out similar makes and models.
He got to sit inside a hockey net. Hockey has been on his mind ever since we took him to the Blues game. We got tickets for another game in February.
We have to make souvenir pennies whenever we see a machine. Kate was really into these when she was little, too. In fact, I am pretty sure she still has her collection. She better keep it out of sight, or her brother might try to take it over!
We almost missed the construction area. I'm so glad I noticed it through a window. Jake loved it!
That top shot was so cute that I had to crop it in.
We get asked the question in the picture above all the time. I was so excited that he got to see this. I'm always a little worried that he'll take a hammer to one of my walls someday to find out for himself. Let me just tell you...in 20 years I don't think Kate has ever asked me what's behind our walls. ;)
We have another first on the agenda for tomorrow!!! That's all I will say for now.
Sunday, January 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















No comments:
Post a Comment