1. ABBA - Lay All Your Love on Me
2. Mims - Like This (Kate's)
Not posting because it's probably objectionable!
3. Glee Cast - Bohemian Rhapsody
4. Eve 6 - Here's to the Night (Kate's...but I like it)
5. Jason Aldean with Kelly Clarkson - Don't You Wanna Stay?
I'm getting caught up on editing now that I have my eye back. Oh brother. This weekend was so disappointing. We had fun plans Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, and they all had to be cancelled. Dan is sick, Kate is sick, and I have a slight cold which hit just as soon as the pink eye started to get better. I still can't wear contacts. The doctor wanted me to wait until I finished the course of medication which isn't until Wednesday. My glasses are giving me a huge headache which usually hits around 8pm.
I did have time to get sweet Jenna edited. Donna brought her over to test out my new girly Valentine backdrop.
My future daughter in law is precious! ;)
I haven't touched my camera all week because I disinfected it with alcohol and didn't want to risk reinfecting myself with it. All of my Project 365 shots were taken with my iPhone this week which means the quality isn't great. I am eligible to upgrade to the latest phone with the better camera and flash, but I'm afraid they will come out with a newer model just as soon as I do!
We are making progress with letters at school, but then his name is backwards??
Working on Valentines. He will only do about 4 at each sitting, so we have to spread this out. I'm glad I bought them early.
Jake will only allow his sister to administer his eye drops. He won't let me.
We spent the day lying around and recuperating. Keeping Jake occupied is always a challenge. We let him take apart an old toy. That will always buy us 30 minutes or so.
We watched the best movie last night! I picked it up at a Red Box. Now that we've seen it, I'll probably end up buying it. Jake loved it that much.







I have no idea why the first 3 video links aren't working. I tested all of them, and they were fine. Sorry!
ReplyDeleteYour future DIL is a doll. Can see why Jake likes her!
ReplyDeleteHeard this weekend that iPhone 5 will be here this summer. We are with TMobile and supposedly will be able to get one, If not, switching to AT&T at contract renewal time. Silly to be without one.
Love the idea that his sissy is the medical genius in the family. Sometimes it just rolls that way. Been thinking about you...XO