Sunday I did a maternity shoot for Em, Eric, and Izzy!! I was so excited to do a home shoot and so relieved that my sister was the client. A home shoot, beautifully covered windows, cozy house, completely overcast sky...these things can spell trouble. LOL I am very happy with results, and I like to push myself out of my comfort zone as I search for the best light.
Here are my favorites...
I know my sister won't mind if I share their video. You can see it here:
Waiting for baby...
I'm just going to pretend yesterday never happened! Ugg! I woke up with watery eyes. I knew immediately what was coming. Jake had a mild case of pink eye early in the weekend along with his cold. I started him on drops right away, and he responded right away. No problem...until Monday morning and my watery eyes. I thought I caught it early. There was no redness yet. I started on Jake's drops. They knocked it out when I got pink eye last June. Was I ever surprised when I looked like this by the end of the day.
Lovely, huh? I'm not vain. My mom is laughing. I sent her this iPad picture last night and told her not to forward it. Then I post it. Funny, right Mom? This eye went to Urgent Care and got stronger drops. This eye also swelled shut over night. Nice. I went to the eye doctor today and got steroid drops. This evening I can actually open it. That is a step in the right direction, except that it is so gross and ugly...it really needs to stay closed!
It occurred to me last night that I shot with my camera earlier in the day when both eyes were teary. I disinfected it and won't touch it again until the drainage stops. I just wish I had upgraded my iPhone and had that better camera.
I was suppose to have 2 little guys in the studio tomorrow, but I was able to reschedule both to next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








The beautiful pics from the touching gorgeous video are even more spectacular viewed individually like this. One better than the next.
ReplyDeleteOMG, your eye.....so not fun looking! So anti living la vida pink! Enough to make you switch to another fave color. Hope you're healing, that looks very uncomfortable.
Your poor eye!!
ReplyDelete