Saturday, December 31, 2011

Second Thoughts...

Now I'm not so sure about Project 365. I'm thinking about Project Life instead. You can check it out here:

Project Life

The only thing that is holding me back is the idea of going back to a big scrapbooking binder. You can also do Project Life through Shutterfly and do it all digitally.  I have to make a decision...BY TOMORROW.  Why am I having so much trouble with this?  I took a year off. I thought I would be so eager to get started.

At least I completed my holiday book...almost. I have 2 pages left...yesterday and today. I even finished the cover. I want to order while Shutterfly is having their New Year sale.








2 comments:

  1. I love all of these Angie - and I love, love, love Jake's Santa list...such a hoot. Have a wonderful New Year!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate looks so happy. Jake is just too cha cha.

    Best wishes whatever you do. Doing a Project 52. Think it is a perfect fit for me.

    Happy New Year, my friend! XO

    ReplyDelete