Monday, September 13, 2010

Sweet Family...

I'm sure you want to hear all about Chicago. I have stories to tell and pictures to share. I promise it will happen soon. I have some Chicago mommies that are anxious to see some pictures, so I must take care of them first.

I started my shooting Saturday at Don and Debbie's house. They have a little guy who just happened to be born on my birthday. Let me tell you...he is a hunk of lovin'! Anyone who knows me well knows that I'm boy crazy. This guy just adds to that craziness!! 
Of course, I got my screaming baby shot. I am liking these so much! Luckily all of my babies have cooperated lately!
Don and Debbie are such a great team. They are so considerate of each other and so much in love. Reid is such a lucky guy.
Don and Debbie, thanks for welcoming me into your home and sharing this special time with me!

6 comments:

  1. That is some head of hair! Looks like you had a GREAT weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the most beautiful family in the world!! Of course, I'm prejudiced --- I'm the grandma!! GREAT PICTURES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gigi, Thank you so much for capturing my beautiful family! These pictures make me cry with tears of joy and fill my heart with more and more love everytime I look at them! Thank you for this...you are fantastic and will never be forgotten!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous shots of a beautiful family....I love the parents leaning over the gorgeous baby! Great job Ang!

    And Elijah would have been your fave as a baby...lots and lots of crying baby opportunities!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh, he is ADORABLE! Awesome job on the photos, Ang...can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS!beautiful photos and wonderful family. God blessing your Adorable baby!
    Phil & Isabel from Argentina

    ReplyDelete