Yes, I am still scrapping. I realized how long it's been since I've shared any pages here. I'm proud to be on the creative team for DesignerDigitals.com. You can find all of the products I used there. Email me if you have any questions.
Do you like my t-shirt in the middle layout? I was pretty proud to be sporting my first American Eagle t-shirt. I fell in love with it, and it didn't have American Eagle plastered across the front. I feel so young and hip when I'm wearing it. Kate just laughs at me!
I want to thank all of my clients for making my first fall so spectacular! My business has grown much faster than I dreamed possible. I'm loving every minute of it. Be sure to find Gigi Wagner Photography on Facebook and click "like"! Thanks!
Friday, September 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Beautiful layouts, Angie!
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing!!! And huge congrats on your photography business success! Your photos are stunning! I always admire your work on Kathy's blog :)
Have a wonderful weekend.
I'm so happy for you, sweetie...congrats on your growing business...couldn't happen to a sweeter person.
ReplyDeleteI love your scrap pages. I love your tshirt from AE too...you go, girl...you look AMAZING!
Love ya!
You have blossomed, my friend! Looks very good on you.
ReplyDelete