Shoot number two in Chicago was also a home/yard shoot. I wasn't certain how it would go, because the whole gang tagged along. I was certain Jake would hang all over me and cry and refuse to let me work. My mom kept reassuring me that she would handle him. She did. It went perfectly. The kids played in the playroom. I took Sophie and Drew out to get some shots. They were so cooperative and sweet. It was all very laid back. It was still a bit cloudy, so we actually took the baby's pictures in the dining room. Those windows gave us the best light. Lissa, thanks for opening your house to all of us.
Check out the eyes on these beautiful children. I could photograph them all day.
In case you are wondering...yes...the baby has the eyes, too!
I know...you want proof.
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










Oh Ang!! These shots are just amazing! Beautiful job, girl!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun, working weekend to me. These are great - parents will love them. Black and white is my favorite and this is one reason why. Beautiful my friend...
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, Angie.
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS shots, Ang...they do all have beautiful eyes. Amazing!
ReplyDeleteAngie - You continue to amaze me with every new shoot. I was so happy to be there with everyone and even more happy to help you with Jake. He's my angel.
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are amazing, Angie! As the mother of these three, I think I need to watch my son...he is going to be a lady magnet with his eyes!
ReplyDeleteBlow me away...you knocked these out of the ballpark Ang!
ReplyDeletewow angie. ditto everybody these shots blow me away!
ReplyDelete