I spent some time last Friday evening with this family. Their gorgeous home and yard were the perfect setting. Do you think their Mom would let me bring other clients over??
I could shoot Andrea every single day and never get tired of her gorgeous eyes. She is just so striking! Thanks for being a good sport, Andrea!! I am sure you had much better things to do on a Friday evening.
Lauren is such a natural beauty with a sweet personality. She was a great poser. I love that! She never tired of having my camera in her face.
I don't want to embarrass Matthew by going on and on about how cute and sweet he is. But..he is! I loved how natural he was for my camera.
Thanks again, guys! Hope you are as happy with the results as I am!!
Monday, September 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








They are just too cha cha! Great capture, my friend!
ReplyDelete