Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I got to see my girl!

We invited Kate to dinner Sunday night, and she accepted. She was ready for a great meal out. She's been eating a lot of the same things over and over again...playing it safe because of her fructose intolerance.

She took my breath away when she got out of her car. She looked fantastic and so happy...fit and fabulous! I couldn't take my eyes off of her during dinner.  She told us that this is truly the happiest she's ever been. That was the best thing she could have said to me.  I forgot my camera and just had my iPhone to get a few shots.
I hadn't felt very great all day. I've been tired and achy. My back is giving me some trouble. Seeing her completely rejuvenated me. Love you, Kate!

6 comments:

  1. I need a 'love' button for this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no better music to a Mom's ear than to hear their children are happy. I am so happy Kate is in a good place....so happy for all of you.

    I hope you feel better soon, Ang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have raised a wonderful child and now, you get to see the fruits of your labor. Good thing they are tough little buggers. Looks like you had a wonderful time and looks like someone else missing his sister too!
    Hope you are feeling better if not physically, flying high on seeing that face will carry you a long way...

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad for you and her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful - heart melting. I'm calling you Wednesday - didn't know you weren't feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you're feeling better and I can't think of anything better than hearing your daughter is the happiest ever. WONDERFUL. So happy for you all.

    ReplyDelete