Wednesday, September 1, 2010

So silly...

This guy makes me laugh all the time. Here he is sporting two pairs of sunglasses. That top pair has a Buzz Lightyear image on each lens ( in case you are wondering about that reflection).
He always gets the papers in the morning with Daddy. He loves using the wrappers as boots.
Jake usually doesn't nap, but he did not make it through Monday afternoon. He actually fell asleep sitting up in a chair in my bedroom while watching a movie. By the time I ran downstairs to get the camera, he had fallen to the side with his face buried in the leather. He fought me when I tried to lift him up and carry him to the bed, so I just readjusted him instead.
It's sweet to see these feet still. They are usually in motion!

Yesterday I made homemade chocolate chip cookies for Kate's first day of school. This tradition started with my mom. She always had cookies waiting for us after that first day. I started it with Kate when she was in preschool, and college was not going to get in the way of our tradition. If she had gone away to school, you better believe I would have shipped them!
I packed Jake and Izzy and the cookies in the car to head to school after her morning classes. She looks great and seems so happy. That makes me happy, too!

She got in a bunch of extra kisses to hold her over until the next visit.

4 comments:

  1. your family is so beautiful Angie...and you are a good momma.....hugs to all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those kisses brought tears to my eyes..stop it! I think about you every Tuesday, looks like this one was fAB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious photos, Ang...those bottom pics melt my heart. Just beautiful. What are you doing about the chairs?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That shot of the kids kissing HAS to go on the wall...love this. I was wondering about the cookie tradition...how blessed you are K is close enough to make it still happen. Love that you do that...you are the best. I can only imagine how touched K was.

    ReplyDelete