Friday, September 3, 2010

New life to celebrate...

I was so excited to do this family's newborn shoot. They are neighbors and friends of ours. Our boys play outside together. This one made me a little emotional, too. They brought Sam home from the hospital on the day that Kate moved out of our house. After I put their slideshow together, I got teary while I was viewing it!

Ginny looks completely amazing. She is so soft spoken and so in control. She's an inspiration to me. The big brothers are so full of fun and energy...they were ready to entertain me. Andrew is such a proud dad. Sam...oh...what a hunk of love he is. He was sleeping when I got there, and I hated to even disturb him. I hope he took a nice long nap for Ginny after I left.  Here are a few of my favorites.

I'll share the slideshow here, too, since it made me so emotional. This is web quality...not full resolution.
Jake has already announced that he wants to play with baby Sam RIGHT NOW. It won't be long, Jake! They grow too quickly.

Happy 5th birthday to the big brothers!!!

2 comments:

  1. Three boys, that is a handful. Love that Jake can't wait to play with Sam - bet there were more than a few waiting for Jake to grow faster. Great job and good luck next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shots..I especially love the father son one!!

    ReplyDelete