"He was SO helpful during camp! He interacted very well with others and made some friends...
He was a VERY good listener!"
I always wonder how he does after I drop him off. It's so nice to get feedback like this. I am also proud of how he did at the dentist's office today. This was his first visit. I did virtually nothing to prepare him. You can't really tell him big stuff ahead of time, or he gets too excited and won't sleep at night. Our dentist does a far better job of preparing children during their first visit then any other pediatric dentist we've tried. They didn't disappoint this time either. Miss Joan (the only hygienist allowed to touch my teeth) met Jake at the door with a balloon and a basket of toys. She's the BEST!
She spent the longest time showing Jake all of her tools and letting him play with them.
Are those little lips just the sweetest or what?
Dr. Andrew came in and did a very quick check. Jake's teeth look great. We do need to start flossing because the back teeth are making contact now.
Miss Joan was so sweet to send Jake home with an extra balloon, toothbrush, floss, and toothpaste for Izzy, too. Jake was heading to Mama's house to play with Izzy, and we didn't want her to feel left out. She's going to see Dr. Andrew's son, Dr. Scott, next week!
After dropping Jake off at Mama's house, I met Kate at the Apple store. We bought her a MacBook Pro. I am so jealous! She's a little nervous about making the switch from a PC, but I don't think she has anything to worry about.
Tonight I went out to dinner and did a little shopping with Karen. This was our first chance to get together to celebrate my birthday. Every time we go out, I think that we need to be sure to do it again...regularly. Hear that, Karen? Thanks again for dinner and for my fun necklace. MWAH! Now...leave a comment, sister. Love ya!









How cute is Jake? What a big guy!
ReplyDeleteThose lips are the best and look very kissable.
ReplyDeleteGlad you got girlfriend time! We all need it.
I dream of being in an Apple store - never have. Hear one may be coming, can't wait. Happy Friday my friend!
That precious boy of yours and I got to have fun with him and Izzy later. It was a love day for them and a laugh day for me. Hope Scott is as good as Andrew.
ReplyDelete