If you know Jake well, you know that he is a bit obsessed with washing machines and dryers. He found a way to bring that obsession to the beach. This kept him occupied for a long time. :) Jake turned the drink holes in our beach table into mini washers and dryers. All of his shells were thoroughly cleaned!
The fact that Jake was occupied meant that there was plenty of this:
We were really shocked. We expected to spend our beach time chasing Jake. I never dreamed he would sit in the sand between our chairs and just play. It was heaven! I actually read a book on vacation!! I didn't even bring one along because I didn't expect to relax. I had this on my iPhone Kindle App:
Jake played and stayed well hydrated. We were constantly grabbing lemonades and waters. He mostly wanted to play with the ice and use the lemonade as his washing detergent. Here are a bunch more shots you have to see just because he has the yummiest cheeks ever.
Sissy thinks he is pretty yummy, too.

















Yummy is the perfect word for this post! Oh my, these photo are just delish. He is one of a kind, you are a lucky girl. FABULOUS photos, love it and thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteWOW! What fun! I wish I was on the beach right now :) Fun pics, Ang!
ReplyDeleteSuch great shots and HOW AMAZING J played alone and loved it! Is that book any good? Your WHOLE family is SO good looking!!!! Love seeing you and your pretty pink toes!
ReplyDeleteAdorable pics, Ang. I love that he found a way to create the table into a washer/dryer....so funny. Darling pics...can't wait to leave for the beach!
ReplyDeleteYes, Shanah. I loved the book...fun and easy read!
ReplyDeleteUnbelievable pictures!! Love you! Em
ReplyDeleteMom is learning! Where do I leave comments - now I know. Delicious family - love you all - my daughter - what would I ever do without you?
ReplyDelete