Saturday, March 13, 2010

Well, I did it.

After lots of thought and hesitation, I decided to finally start a blog. I have one purpose...only. I want to record our family memories. There are so many things that happen every day that I really want to remember. My plan is to make this blog our family journal. At the end of each year, I will have the blog printed in book form. My 40's haven't been kind to my memory, so I'm going to view this as an opportunity to record my thoughts and things that happen so I don't forget them. So...here I am.

I have a funny...a Jake funny. We were sitting at dinner this week, and Dan mentioned to Kate that he thought her car started funny when he pulled it in.  He asked if she had noticed any problem. She had not. She did mention that she smelled gas when she was driving home from school that day. Dan then asked if she had run over anything on the way home...maybe puncturing a fuel line or something. She said no. Jake chimed in saying, "Be more careful next time!"  Classic.

Well...time to get off the computer, exercise, and entertain this young man. First, I'll leave you with this picture of Richie and Kate taken on Thanksgiving 2009. Today they celebrate one year together. Happy Anniversary!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new blog, Ang...it looks great, girl! I love the title!

    Happy Anniversary Kate and Richard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you would be good at this. You will rock the blog world like you did the digi world. Love your header, music and Love. Congrats to Miss K and R! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS I went thru your 364 and loved it! Almost makes me want another baby. Love the slideshow too. Some much love and life. I enjoyed it so...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Angie! So happy to see you blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Ang! I am so glad that you are blogging :)

    ReplyDelete