It's been a really long day...after a really long night last night. Jake is running a fever and wheezing. I had what I thought was a sinus infection 2 weeks ago. Since my cough is still lingering, I'm guessing it was a virus that I passed to Jake. He got sick last Friday, and I took him to see the doctor yesterday. This picture brings back memories of the first time we had to give him breathing treatments. I say "we" because it took the two of us to hold him down and keep the mask over this face. What a fighter he was! Now he sits by himself and does them. In fact, he is sitting next to me now doing his last one of the day. He does get a little treat when he's finished.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we both get some sleep tonight. I'll let you know tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This just makes me want to cry ...for both of you. He is getting to be such a big boy. I hope you both are completely well soon and stay that way. Praying for a good night. Sleep tight!
ReplyDeleteI hope you both got some rest last night, Ang. Bless his heart...this photo melts my heart. Praying you both feel better soon, sweetie. Hugs.
ReplyDelete