Thursday, March 18, 2010

Beautiful Day!

Jake woke up fever free, so we made a much needed trip to the grocery store. He convinced me to buy him a balloon and a ball. I'm so weak when my kids have been sick. He could pretty much have whatever he wanted. We spent some time outside this afternoon getting some fresh air. Dan grilled burgers for dinner, and Jake actually ate. I think this was the first official meal he ate all week.

I spent a long time talking to Kate this evening and getting updated on her yearbook pages. I have no idea how she gets all of her homework done and handles the job of yearbook editor. It's an incredible amount of work. I'm really proud of her and can't wait to see it finished. I may even be able to get my own copy.

I really need to get back on track with my workouts. I was working out daily...faithfully...until I got sick. Now I'm in a bit of a slump. I worked out yesterday but not today. It will be done tomorrow! I am just 2 pounds away from my pre-Jake weight. WOOT! I actually want to lose another 5.

I got this shot of Kate and Richie the other day. Apparently this is how you raid the refrigerator...on your boyfriend's back!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't life made up of one step forward and two back? I was just thinking today how happy I am when life goes in one direction - forward but I know that isn't real.
    Am so happy because one of my senior shots will be a Alice in Wonderland/Mad Hatter shoot with 3 girls and two boys. Love having seniors in my life, the countdown is on, Hee 69 days to go!
    K and R look like life is fun...as is should be!

    ReplyDelete