That title is for you, Karen. ;) mwah!
I didn't blog this weekend because I was fortunate enough to have some wonderful out of town visitors while Dan and Kate were away in Phoenix. It was a much needed...much anticipated girls' weekend. It met all of my expectations and more. It was fun to hang out with 3 other photographers and see things through their eyes for awhile. Here are a few fun shots. I never thought to ask anyone to photograph me photographing my kid. Actually...I didn't have to ask. ;)
Here is my shot of Jake.
Here is me working on the shot.
Here is another I took that I just love.
Here are a few more just for fun.
I just love the look on Jake's face in the above shot.
I can't wait until PS CS5 comes out, and I can easily take those floor vents out of each shot!!!
Kate just called to say that they landed. I am ready to have my family back together. I am also hoping she got some great shots of Phoenix and their fun. I'm heading to my brother's graduation from the Police Academy tonight. I think it's pretty cool that he is finally fulfilling his dream of being a police officer at 41 years old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Glad to hear you had a great weekend! Dan and Kate back and your bor on the way to becoming one of St Louis's finest. Doesn't get much better than that. Love the pictures and you!
ReplyDeleteI love those pictures, Ang!! Especially the last one :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you girls had a great weekend. Such great pics, Ang. Please tell Chris congrats...that is such a wonderful accomplishment!
ReplyDelete