Tuesday, May 17, 2011
They could have danced all night...
Izzy and Jake. Jake and Izzy. What a pair.
We celebrated Brianna's Bat Mitzvah last weekend. At one point the dance floor cleared while everyone ate. Jake and Izzy took the opportunity to entertain many. They were adorable! I wish I had been taking video when another little boy about Jake's size tried to cut in. Jake grabbed both of Izzy's hands and held on as tight as he could. No one was taking his girl!
Kate enjoyed it, too! It was great to see her enjoying herself again. She's been down for 2 weeks following surgery to remove her tonsils and adenoids. Now we just have to figure out what is wrong with her kidneys and/or bladder, and she'll be as good as new. She's has been through so much this year!! I'm proud of her for what she's been able to accomplish through the years even when she isn't well. She amazes me!!
I'm so proud of Brianna! She has been studying so hard and really did a fantastic job during her service. Of course, I couldn't understand a lot of it, but I was impressed with her Hebrew.
I really need to get the kid in the green shirt out of the above shot. ;)
We were all so happy that Dad was able to attend every event for Brianna. It's amazing that this man just had a triple bypass on Good Friday! I'm so relieved that he is doing so well. I will be glad when the self described "well tuned machine" is completely back in fighting form. I still need my Dad. He can't leave for a LONG time. Hear that, Dad? Take care of yourself!
I believe that every party should include a photo booth!! Seriously...they are so much fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











Love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat awesome memories. I'm so glad Kate and your Dad are better...true blessings to see both their smiling faces. I LOVE the photo booth...too fun. The kids are going to have one at graduation...I can't wait!
ReplyDeleteSo good to see everyone is on the mend! You have some fab photos there. The one of you,dad and Em is stunning. J and I, what can you say? Total and complete cuteness!
ReplyDelete