Monday, May 30, 2011

Sparkler...

Kate bought herself a present.


This is my kid who never spends any money. She's a total saver. I was surprised when she told me her plans...and happy for her. She deserves it.

Jake was so excited about car washing this weekend. I think he was most excited because it wouldn't be the car wash. He's not a fan...too loud. When Dan asked him if he wanted to wash cars in the driveway this weekend, he was thrilled.






This warm weekend brought another almost summer tradition...the ice cream man.


I thought I would end this blog update with some pictures of sweet Joseph. I did a newborn shoot in his home, but he wasn't feeling very well that day. I'm happy to say that his tummy problems are resolved and he is in fighting form.


I think he's saying, "Go away, Gigi!!"


2 comments:

  1. Love all the pics! Yay, Kate... such a beautiful ring! And, those photos of Jake... well, they sure do bring back sweet memories of Derek helping wash the cars... ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. What gorgeous eyes little Joseph has and that last photo w/the little bit of drool is absolutely precious! You are GOOD, woman! :)

    ReplyDelete