Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sweet Sami...

I got a message on Facebook from Sami's mom, Linda. They were going to be in town visiting Grandma and Grandpa and wanted to come by for a shoot.  I was so excited to see Linda and Grandma again. It had been years! Meeting Linda's husband and Sami was a bonus. Sami kept us all entertained! Just look at these cheeks!!! I finally found cheeks that rival Jake's!





Don't you just want to take a bite??

Linda told me that they tried a cake smash shoot at Sami's 1st birthday just a couple of months before. It didn't go well. I thought maybe Sami would be more interested in a tiny cupcake. It's certainly less overwhelming than an entire mini cake.  I was wrong. Sami still isn't interested, but the pictures of the process are sure fun!
She touched! She just wouldn't taste.  We don't care around here. It's just all about the process. I love the shots whether or not a child touches the cake.

Maybe next year, Sami!!!

1 comment:

  1. That's ok...she kept her dress nice and clean and the pretty cupcake all in tact for the pics! Beautiful shots Ang.

    ReplyDelete