Sunday, May 8, 2011

A special day with a special girl...

Yesterday was my Godchild's First Communion. The sun was shining, and Julia looked like an angel. I was so proud of her. Jake watched everything so closely. I kept thinking I'll blink, and it will be his turn.


We weren't suppose to take pictures, but I couldn't resist just a few in Church. I had a great seat!






The Godmother forgot to hand over the camera and actually get in a picture.




I was so proud of my little guy who was perfect during Mass. He didn't make a sound. He wasn't restless. He participated. He looked so grown up.




I got a nice surprise a few days ago...right before Mother's Day. He asked how to spell Mom and handed me this.


I'm a very lucky Mommy. I've been blessed with two wonderful, healthy children. My Mother's Day was very relaxing...just what I needed.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you finally had a relaxing day...you need and deserve it. GORGEOUS shots...all of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOpe you had a wonderful day! Jake does look all grown up, hope Kate is doing better...and Poppa.

    ReplyDelete