Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Gita...

Gita and I spent 2 hours together discovering new places to shoot. She can tell you how ridiculously excited I was to find balloons!!!  She's such a sweetheart and such a natural beauty. I think she looks like a movie star in this shot.


and in these...



I loved our time together. We had so much to talk about. Two hour shoots are so nice with senior girls. My mother in law recently asked me what type of shoot was my favorite. I didn't have an answer at the time. Now I can say that the two hour senior shoots are my favorite. Thanks, Gita!  Good luck to you as you prepare for school this fall. I'm sure you will do amazing things! I can't wait to hear all about it!




In the original picture, the top balloon has her school name (which I wanted to remain private). Fun stuff! I love balloons!  (Senior 2011 font by Katie Pertiet)

No comments:

Post a Comment