Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I hear wedding bells...

I would like you to meet the bride and groom!


They look like models, and I get to photograph their wedding in August! I am so excited!!

We met in The Loop Saturday morning. Caitlin and Erik spend quite a bit of time here, and I wanted to make these pictures really meaningful to them. We battled the wind a bit, but it made for some gorgeous hair blowing shots!

How I wish I had engagement pictures like this. Why wasn't anyone taking engagement pictures in the old days when I got married?





Their favorite place to eat in The Loop is Blueberry Hill, so we went inside for a few shots there.


I had to have a little fun with a few of these.


I forgot about the marquee at Blueberry Hill. I took one look and had a plan. No. I don't know anyone at Blueberry Hill. My plan involved lots of Photoshop. ;)



Caitlin and Erik, enjoy this special time! The wedding will be here before you know it!

3 comments:

  1. Uber cool! I am with you about engagement photos! Good luck with the wedding, good times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gigi, these are fabulous! Thank you so much for reflecting how much they care about one another-you really captured their spirit and love in your photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are AMAZING!! How did you do the marquee with all the little dots!!! Fantastic shots..they must be so thrilled with all these!

    ReplyDelete