Wednesday, May 4, 2011

He's a maniac...

Remember the 6 weeks of tears? Now he asks to go to swim lessons nearly every single day. Have you ever seen a bigger smile than this one?



He jumps in without holding hands now and can swim back to the side with a little push in that direction.




Papa Gene was really impressed, too!


Jake is getting some extra practice in at bath time, too! He can swim 3 laps in our tub before coming up for a breath.




I have no idea why he had a sad face in the two pictures above. I think he was unhappy that the camera came out. Too bad. They are just too cute not to post.


He likes to dive for these rubber lizards and snakes that Mama Sally included in his Easter basket.



It's going to be a fun summer at the pool for us! I can't wait!

4 comments:

  1. What a difference a little confidence can make! He looks like he was made for the water. What a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness is he cute or what? I just cannot believe how big he is getting Ang! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that was a quick turnaround...wish I could overcome my fears half as well! Go Jake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for Jake...his confidence has grown so much lately! What darling photos, Ang.

    ReplyDelete