Friday, May 20, 2011

Erin and Jeremy...

I had a great time with Erin and Jeremy earlier this week. I haven't seen Erin in years, but it didn't feel that way. It felt comfortable and laid back. We had lots of laughs, and I loved hearing their plans for the future. They are getting married next year...a destination wedding.

I was very surprised to learn later in the week that Jeremy was in the hospital and having surgery. I'm glad to report that he is doing well. I know Erin is right by his side taking great care of him. I'm praying that Jeremy's recovery is quick, so they can get on with their lives and wedding plans.











3 comments:

  1. Erin & Jeremy you look great . . . Best wishes for a very happy and healthy life together!!!!

    Leslie Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, they will LOVE these for years to come! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well these great shots will help heal him even quicker!

    ReplyDelete