Sunday, November 21, 2010

Run the show...

The kids do. They run the show...at least when I'm the photographer. It's all about keeping them happy. Reagan had her smash cake session to celebrate her first birthday. Here's the thing. She wasn't in the mood for cake. This was about as close as she got.
Jake even tried to coax her closer. He took a taste and encouraged her to do the same. Nope...not happening today for Reagan. 

It was ok with me. Maybe another day, Reagan. I'm sure Mom thought we got nothing. Surprise, Mom! I love these!!!



4 comments:

  1. Not tin the mood for cake...is she ok???!! Love all the shots and I love the pink background!!!

    Do you have a plexi floor preventing that pink from cake disaster??

    LOVE the pink background! Love the shots and crops!

    These are fantastic Ang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In her defense...ok, there is no defense for not wanting cake but these are sure cute anyway. Hope she loved it later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how darling! love love love the pinks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy, this takes the cake for beautiful color and picture perfect photography. I think you are doing award winning work in your new studio, Angie! (Love, Merr)

    ReplyDelete