I keep repeating these words to myself. I am so behind. It doesn't matter when I'm loving what I'm doing, right? I'll eventually catch up, won't I?
I finally bought turkeys yesterday. I was afraid if I didn't act soon, stores would run out. What do I know? I've never hosted Thanksgiving before! So...they are in the freezer. It's a step in the right direction.
Kate's friend, Tom, came in town from Miami to visit this weekend. We took them out to dinner tonight. It was so nice to be together. Once we got home, I convinced them to come down to the photo studio. ;) I got some ADORABLE shots. I'm hoping to get them edited tomorrow. In the meantime, I have some pictures from another shoot to show you, just finished the pictures of all the kiddos in Jake's preschool, took a few pictures of a one year old today that I am still working on, and am doing a mini session tomorrow. It's been a busy week. On top of it all, I've had a slight cold...more of just an aggravation. I have fluid in my right ear that is driving me crazy, and I am wondering if I'll have a voice tomorrow. This is like day 8, so it should be winding down, right? Tell that to the cold!
Drew, Nicholas, and Sam came over last week for pictures. We actually did two separate shoots since Sam wasn't super happy the first time we tried. Drew and Nicholas are such big boys and really hung in for both of the shoots. They were treated to some time in the big bounce house once they were done! You might remember these faces. I did a family session for them right after the baby was born. :)
Saturday, November 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Let me know if you need help with anything else for Thanksgiving, Ang.
ReplyDeleteYou got some great shots.
I hope you feel better soon, girl!
Under the weather! No, no - get well soon. You are a maniac, hope you get some time for a long bubble bath!
ReplyDeleteBrandi's is hosting her first Thanksgivingand so looking forward to it! The boys are so cute, love their outfits! Great shots. Love ya!
LOL...I worry about everything but can't say I ever worried they'd run out of turkeys! That said, I don't have mine yet and I don't have an order in for one....hmmmm........bologna anyone????!!!
ReplyDeleteLove these shots...especially the kissing one...so sweet.
Can't wait to "meet " Tom!!!