Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Studio Play with Jocelyn and Jordan

As you can see, the studio is ready. I actually have one more light due to arrive by the end of the week. I am hoping that by adding it, I won't have to move a light around during the shoot...which is what I'm doing now. I also caught myself asking Jocelyn to face certain ways. The new light should eliminate that need. Once I have it, it's time to focus on a few more props. If you have anything that you think I might like...chairs, rugs, stools, big baskets, buckets...the stuff can be old or new...beat up...whatever...let me know. I would appreciate it so much.

When I presented mom, Natalie, with these pictures, she was overwhelmed. She could not believe that we got so many great shots. I wasn't surprised! ;)  Here are my favorites.









4 comments:

  1. Uber cool. Which room did you make into your studio? I sue the garage when I have too. It is either hot or cold but I really hate being confined. You are a great indoor shooter, me - not so much! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgosh...your studio work is incredible!!!!!! The kid are adorable and you made such stupendous captures...way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, they are darling children...you got some great shots, Ang. I love that old plank floor...sooooo cool!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots! I wish I could find the time to finish my studio, all these plans and no time. I love your back ground, can you change it? Can't wait to get together and talk shop ;)

    ReplyDelete