Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Miranda

Miranda saw some pictures I took and contacted me about a photo shoot. She wanted pictures to give as gifts for her grandparents. She has lots of gorgeous shots to choose from. Her grandmas will be very happy!! 

I used the adult shoot opportunity to work with my new camera. I wasn't ready to try it with kids. Asking for a reshoot when kids are involved is not cool! I'm happy to say that a reshoot with Miranda won't be necessary. I'm thrilled with the performance of the d700. It really cuts down on my editing time because I'm so thrilled with what comes out of the camera.





7 comments:

  1. Looks fab Angie! Good call on camera. She will love these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They turned out great, Ang...so glad you like the new camera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look amazing - love the black and white conversions too. I think the new cam loves you to! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pictures Angie, how did it go with the 700? Looks like you were having fun with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaaay for the new camera and your skill working with it, Angie! What a great photo shoot! (Merr)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so wish you were closer Angie to take pics of me and the kids....you make everyone just shine :)

    ReplyDelete