Would you just look at this beautiful hunk of love! Those piggie tails just killed me! Jenna is a precious blessing. She's got energy and spunk and so much personality. I was so excited when her mom contacted me about pictures. Donna and I have been friends for a very long time. When I was taking these shots, my mind was going back through all that we've been through together. It made me smile and made me teary. Thanks for asking me to take Jenna's 2 year shots, Donna. I felt honored.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








they are wonderful Angie!!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is darling...her pigtails are precious!
ReplyDeletePretty cute! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletelove that background and those pictures are so darling!
ReplyDeletePigtails are a mainstay at my house - everyone looks better in them. Love it Angie!
ReplyDeleteYou sure have excellent ideas for posing a cute little girl! Darling, darling photos and a real treat to see this morning. It's snowing here and you'd love it, of course! (for a few hours, anyway!) (love, Merr)
ReplyDelete