My daughter made me get rid of the music. Sorry, Jess. I know you liked listening to my playlist at work. Sorry, Jake. I know that first song was your theme song. Kate convinced me that it was a huge inconvenience to make all of you search for my playlist and turn it off in order to be able to hear my videos. I want to make a point of taking more video and including it, so the playlist is gone. I may have to reconsider once I start listening to Christmas music!
I was so happy that Jake was well enough to make it back to school on Friday for his Halloween parade and party. I was so surprised to see that he was the line leader. What do you think that means? Are they afraid he'll run away? Was he misbehaving before the parade? Is it because he is the youngest in the class? Are you wondering why I must over analyze everything? Sigh...it is my nature. I must think positive. Maybe it was his turn to be the line leader. Maybe he just happened to line up first? Ok...ENOUGH! I'll let it go now.
Don't have too much fun, Jake. This makes me think he was in trouble! Ha!
Kate came home Friday evening to help us carve one of the pumpkins. It's always been a Daddy/Kate tradition around here, so it was great to have her with us. Of course, they set up the pumpkin in the darkest part of the kitchen. I decided to be brave and use my external flash. I have flash issues. I hate it. I think it looks so fake. I rarely use it. At least I feel like I'm finally having some success with it...even if I still think it looks fake. The first two were taken without flash. It is interesting how much the flash warms up the shot in the rest of the pictures.
This is why we get to see Kate so often. She's crazy about her brother!
Jake actually asked me to take some pictures while we were outside today. I was more than happy to have the chance to play with my new camera again. The color is just amazing. I typically make my pictures more vibrant and boost the blacks. I don't have to do either with the shots that come out of this camera. They require very little editing. I have a few shoots coming up, and I'm tempted to use it. I feel ready...already! We'll see!
He looked at the camera...more than once! Do you believe it? Don't you just love the grass stain on the knee in the next shot?
He promised me some studio shots in his Halloween costume tomorrow. I'm going to hold him to it!
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















I love that he was line leader...he looked so cute in his costume!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad Kate got to come home to carve the pumpkin...you captured such great pics. Your new camera looks fab, girl.
Even if you don't get ANY more, these are adorable. Love the Wagner men being all cuddly together. Glad Kate and her daddy got their time too! Hope you get more!
ReplyDeleteAHHHHH!!! My music is gone - LOL. I was so looking forward to Jake's song...looks like I'll have to purchase on itunes :) Love all of these pictures - you are soooo talented and capturing some very special things Angie!
ReplyDeleteOh - and the line leader thing...I'm sure it was just his turn - what a special day to be line leader!!