Sunday, October 3, 2010
It's getting serious.
He's moved on to furniture.
I let Jake have a little outside time on Friday. He's been so sick and stuck in the house all week. Daddy found the coolest bug. I hope the bug survived his play time with Jake.
I can't believe how fearless Jake is with bugs. He didn't hesitate to grab it out of Dan's hand. He also likes to walk around outside with a dead locust that my dad gave him and a dead butterfly. He tries to sneak these treasures into my house, but I keep a close eye on what comes in!
Friday night we took Jake to our local German festival. It's near our house, so we could get home quickly if he started coughing. He may have technically still been contagious, but we went early before the fair got crowded. He was the only kid on most of the rides. He had a great time, ate an entire hot dog, and ate his fair share of funnel cake.
All of these pictures at the fair were taken on my iPhone which explains the quality.
On Saturday we took it easy until Kate came over to join us for dinner. I surprised her with cupcakes. I made a bunch that she could take back to the dorm. I was so excited to find these at Trader Joe's.
She can't have boxed cake or canned icing. Bakery cakes have been a problem for her, too. These mixes are made from all natural ingredients. They aren't Betty Crocker, but the cupcakes are pretty yummy!
We were returned home from dinner, Ghostie Boy and Pumpkin Gril were on thanks to the new timer. This Halloween decoration is now considered vintage on ebay! LOL We bought this when Kate was just about Jake's age. She named it. I convinced both of them to pose for me. Ghostie Boy needed no convincing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















Sounds like a much better weekend then week. A bit of fun and Kate home. Now to get caught up with work. Good luck!
ReplyDelete