Friday, October 8, 2010

Allison

Finishing my day of shooting on Monday with Allison was just icing on the cake. Brooke and Allison have been friends since they were little. They decided to do their senior shoots together. In fact, I have plenty of together pictures which will be posted soon.

Allison was just as sweet as can be. She's beautiful and so friendly and fun. She has big plans, and it was so fun to talk about them. Thanks for sharing this time with me, Allison.








Click here to view Allison's video.

3 comments:

  1. Ah, have taken friends together and it is a blast. Love, love the boots. She will cherish these always...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Ang! Love her boots too!! You have a great eye, girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is everyone in St. Louis good looking? From what I've seen of your family and the people you are photographing, I think so! I'm really amazed at the clarity and color of your photos, Angie. (your friend, Merrilee)

    ReplyDelete