Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tom, Sue, and family

This photo shoot lasted for 1 1/2 hours! What can I say? The entire family was so into it. It was fun and full of laughter. I don't think I've ever been this relaxed at a shoot.  I caught myself belly laughing on more than one occasion!

Mom wanted a skipping shot. The boys didn't really want to, but they did it for mom with smiles on their faces. Nick and Matt both look like they are doing jump shots on the basketball court.  My second shooter, Miranda, and I were cracking up!!

Thank you so much, guys!!!! Hope you love these as much as I do!!

The link to their video is at the end of this post.










Click here for the family video

3 comments:

  1. Love the sunflowers and the family shot, they will love them. Hope Jake is better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They turned out great, Angie. Love the one with the sunflowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These turned out great, Ang...just amazing, girl!

    ReplyDelete